Forum Upgrade Coming Soon

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Brunlea

Administrator
Staff member
13 September 2012
Within the next few days or weeks there will be a major update to the XenForo forum software, of which we use. This will bring in new features for both users and admins.

Some of our sections may be disabled until they work properly with the new XenForo version and we may have to revert to the Default Blue style until ours works again.

The update has more great features and functions so updating as soon as possible will be the best course of action :)

Brunlea

Administrator
Staff member
13 September 2012
I've reverted back to our backup as there were some slight issues with the Beta. It was worth a try :)

Brunlea

Administrator
Staff member
13 September 2012
talkGEEK is now running on XenForo Beta 4 :)

I've tried to make the default style look a little better but i'm hopeless. We will have our talkGEEK look return soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brunlea

Administrator
Staff member
13 September 2012
For those wondering where the Blog section has gone; It is currently disabled as there's an issue with it and the beta forum software but it will return quite soon and no blogs have been lost ;)

Brunlea

Administrator
Staff member
13 September 2012
talkGEEK is now running on XenForo Beta 5 :cool:

I've also moved the forum into a Community directory so it's organised better :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Brunlea

Administrator
Staff member
13 September 2012
Ok having thought about it and speaking to Jix the front page has returned and the forums are now back at the "front", or at least appearing in the forums directory :)

God help our SEO but we will grow once these games come out for us to play!!